Muniyal Ayurvedic Research Centre is an organisation with a vision to revive the glory of ancient Ayurveda. The centre aims to research and re-discover the wonderful remedies of Ayurveda which were being practiced in ancient India.
Muniyal Ayurvedic Research Centre, has developed 95 proprietary, human and veterinary research products, and also produces 155 classical ayurvedic products, toxicity studies of which have been done. All products have been duly registered with the Drug Licensing Authority, Dept. of AYUSH, Karnataka, with GMP Certification for its medicine manufacturing unit
Muniyal Ayurvedic Research Centre is getting national & international acclaims for its scientifically proven products for chronic disorders like diabetes, alcoholism, arthritis, cardiac problems, liver and uterine disorders, bronchitis, amoebiasis, obesity, thyroid problems and Parkinsonism. The company’s products for Cancer have been taken up for trails by prestigious institutions. It has memoranda of understanding with Ayurvedic companies in countries like Hungary, to popularize ayurvedic research products.
Focus on Quality
We ensure that right from sourcing of raw materials to the preparation of final product we adhere to stringent quality control parameters.
- Procuring Authentic raw materials is one of the major challenges in the production of good quality ayurvedic medicine as demand for medicinal plants are increasing, and this leads to unscrupulous collection from the wild and adulteration of supplies.
- We adhere to Quality control parameters as per Government standards and also follow stringent in-house standards and assess each batch of raw materials before we send it for production
- We ensure the botanical identification of all our major ingredients as part of our usual quality check process of raw materials
- We also make sure the raw materials are procured from reliable sources from trusted suppliers.
- As per Ayurveda the quality, efficacy and the overall functionality of the herbal drugs are influenced by its growth, season, soil and environmental factors
- We source majority of our herbal raw materials from the Western Ghats which is one of the major repositories of medicinal plants.
- We prepare medicines in small batches to ensure Quality control.
- We follow traditional Ayurvedic methods of medicine preparation which requires a lot of time and resources at each stage, instead of the easier industrial extraction process.
- All our tablets are free from synthetic excipients, colour and preservatives. Even natural excipients are used in minimal quantity. We manufacture uncoated tablets to ensure purity.
The selection of genuine and superior quality raw materials, processing as per traditional methods of Ayurveda, adopting latest technology for quality control, prioritizing R&D, developing new drugs and dosage forms suitable for current lifestyle, doing all this while staying true to the core Ayurvedic principles is what makes our products unique.
Importance of Herbo-mineral drugs:
Herbo-mineral preparations are those potent preparations of ayurveda which are prepared by processing and combining (by boiling & grinding the traditional way) different minerals with potent herbs. According to ayurveda, more the grinding of the ingredients, more is the potency of the formulation. These formulations, otherwise known as “Rasaushadhi” are considered far better than simple herbal formulations. It is mentioned in ancient scriptures,
Alpamatropayogitvat aruceh aprasangatah|
Ksipram arogyadayitwat asdhebhyo adhiko rasah ||
Swalpa hi matra vipula gunas’ca sadyo hi taddipana pacanas’ca
“These are the medicines which have more potency, hence they bring back normalcy, curing the disease very quickly even when they are administered in small doses and at the same time there will not be any problem of palatability.”
|Heartogen||Heart disease||Protective role of heartogen against myocardial infarction in rats
|The International Journal of Nutrition, Pharmacology, Neurological Diseases
|Munident||Oral health||Comparative evaluation of effect of use of toothbrush with paste and munident on levels of Streptococcus mutans and gingival health in children: An in vivo study
|Journal of Indian Society of Pedodontics and Preventive Dentistry|
|Herbadict||Addiction||Hepatoprotective activity of herbadict tablets on alcohol-induced mortality and liver lesions in mice
|Journal of Pharmacognosy and Phytochemistry
|MUNIPRABHA PLUS TABLET
|EVALUATION OF NEPHROPROTECTIVE AND ANTI-NEPHROTOXIC PROPERTIES OF MUNIPRABHA PLUS TABLET
International Journal of Research in Ayurveda and Pharmacy
|Thyroid disorders||Effectiveness Of Herbotrim And Muniprabha In The Management Of Hypothyrodism
|Muneks||Cancer, Abnormal cell division||Cytotoxic Activity of Ayurvedic Polyherbal Product Muneks On Selected Cell Lines
|International Journal of Pharmacy and Biological Sciences|