|Charges in INR||
|Add to Cart|
Note: You will be directed to our eCommerce portal on click [muniyalayurveda.in]
HERBADICT protects the vital organs of the body like Liver, Kidney and Brain cells from the toxic effects of Alcohol and Drugs.
HERBADICT repairs the damages done to the vital organs of the body by Alcoholism and Drug abuse.
HERBADICT enhances will-power and memory power.
- HERBADICT minimizes withdrawal symptoms
HERBADICT induces natural sleep pattern
HERBADICT helps to overcome from Alcoholic and Drug addiction.
Acclaimed by Alcoholics Anonymus Association (AAA)
Drug addiction is not only a personal problem but a social problem as alcoholism results in different adverse manifestations in the individuals involving multiple systems. A person may suffer from alcoholic liver diseases, peripheral neuropathy, etc. An addict, even though he wishes to quit alcohol, his willpower and determination may not be strong. Considering all these factors an attempt was made to prepare a special formulation which has multi-dimensional effects.
This medicine protects liver and other vital organs from the ill-effects of alcohol. It counteracts the withdrawal effects and also provides mental stability to quit alcohol or other drugs by its psychotropic effects. No doubt, this drug is a boon for individuals who are the victims of drug abuse.
• Bhumyamalaki (Phylanthus niruri), is hepatoprotective, hence protects the liver from the ill effects of alcohol
• Bhringaraja (Eclipta alba), is an anti-oxidant, repairs the damaged cells of vital organs like the liver and kidneys. It also corrects anemia occurred due to chronic addiction
• Katuki (Picrorrhiza kurroa) is a liver stimulant, improves liver function, relieves metabolic disturbances
• Jyotishmati (Celastrus paniculatus), corrects depressive mood disorder resulted from chronic drug addiction
• Brahmi, acts as cytoprotective, improves will power to quit addiction
• Rajata Bhasma acts as Medhya improving withdrawal symptoms
• Hepatoprotective activity of HERBADICT
• Alcohol intoxicated mice showed a significant (p<0.01) increase in SGOT, SGPT, ALP, GGT, and total bilirubin levels when compared to vehicle control mice.
• Treatment with HERBADICT significantly (p<0.01) decreased SGOT, SGPT, and g-GT at 100 mg/kg when compared to the vehicle-treated alcohol-intoxicated group.
• A significant (p<0.01) decrease in ALP was recorded at both 30 and 100 mg/kg doses of HERBADICT when compared to the vehicle-treated alcohol-intoxicated group.
• A dose-dependent significant decrease in total bilirubin was observed at 30 and 100 mg/kg of HERBADICT, when compared to vehicle, treated alcohol-intoxicated group
• Effect of HERBADICT was comparable with that of the reference drug, Silymarin.