• Any Pain, any Inflammation, Anywhere in the Body
• A safe and effective remedy for rheumatism & arthritis
• Useful in inflammatory joint diseases such as rheumatoid arthritis & gout
• Reduces pain & stiffness markedly
• Arrests degenerative process in osteoarthritis
• Useful in General Debility
Even after so many advances in modern medicine diseases pertaining to joints such as rheumatoid arthritis (RA), osteoarthritis (OA), gouty arthritis, still remain potential problems. Especially the autoimmune disorders like RA have no curative treatment in modern medicine. Incidences of joint diseases like RA and OA still remain high in the community, disabling the patients. Now it is well understood that, autoimmune disorders like (RA), metabolic diseases (Gout) and degenerative diseases (OA) can be effectively controlled only by Ayurvedic medicines.
There are various drugs and formulations mentioned in this regard in our classics. Experimental studies on different arthritic models and clinical evaluations have been successfully carried out. Considering all these research works and classical references, the drugs have been selected to prepare an excellent formulation, MUNIPAYN, for various arthritic conditions.
1. Guggulu also acts as analgesic, anti-oxidant and anti-arthritic
2. Bioactive terpenoids and guggulusteroids from Commiphora mukul gum resin possesses potential anti-inflammatory activity
3. Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera) acts as immuno-modulator and anti oxidant
4. Rasna and Bala act as analgesic and anti-inflammatory drugs, thereby, helping in the management of musculo skeletal disorders.
5. Guduchi and Shatavari promote tissue regeneration and act as immune stimulants
6. Processed in Maha-Rasnadi Kashaya
DOSAGE: 2 Tablets Thrice Daily
Munipayn Tablets does not contain any addiitves, not even to form the tablet (non – coated,non-capsulated)