- Proved by scientific research studies for the treatment of varieties of skin diseases.
- For chronic Skin Diseases, Allergic Rashes & non-healing Ulcers
- It is a herbomineral product having anti-inflammatory, immuno-modulatory activities.
Indications: Kushtha (chronic skin diseases), Shvitra (vitiligo and leucoderma), Kandu (pruritis) and Dushta Vrana (infected chronic ulcers)
- Patola (Trichosanthes dioica): Anti-infective, antioxidant
- Vasa (Adhatoda vasica): Anti-inflammatory, antihistamine, anti-bacterial
- Guduchi (Tinospora cordifolia): Immuno-modulator, antioxidant and hepato-protective
- Guggulu (Commiphora mukul): Anti-inflammatory, analgesic
- Shilajatu (Asphaltum punjabicanum): Immuno-modulator, antioxidant
- Rasamanikya: Heals wounds and ulcers quickly, excellent antimicrobial, potent formulation in chronic skin diseases like eczema and psoriasis
- Sariva (Hemidesmus indicus): Effective against E-Coli, Streptococcus Saureus, K. pneumoniae and P. aeruginosa infections, promotes wound healing activity
- Khadira (Acacia catechu): Anti-mycotic, the best drug in skin disease, enhances the healing process of wounds and ulcers
DOSAGE: 1-2 Tablets Twice daily with milk or lukewarm water
Tvakshuddhi Tablet does not contain any additives, not even to form the tablet (non-coated, non-capsulated).