- Relieves Hyper Acidity syndrome naturally.
Found very effective in Duodenal ulcer, Peptic ulcer and Gastritis, unlike other antacids which only suppress the symptoms, leaving the disease to aggravate and necessitating surgery.
Normalises the gastric pH value
- Can be used as an antacid and gastro-protective
• Yashtimadhu (Glycerrhiza glabra) acts as anti-ulcer, anti-oxidant, and cytoprotective. It is also proved to be anxiolytic providing an added advantage in the management of stress-induced gastric ulcers. The studies have shown that Glycyrrhiza glabra can be used for the treatment of NSAID-induced ulcers as an inexpensive alternative to misoprostol and omeprazole.
• Triphala act as a laxative thereby relieving constipation and flatulence. Evaluation of Triphala showed pronounced amylolytic and moderate lipolytic activity proving its efficiency for digestive problems.
• Pippali, (Piper longum) acts as a bio-availability enhancer and also helps to heal peptic ulcer
• Jeeraka, (Cuminum cyminum) acts as anti-helminthic, antispasmodic, and relieves gaseous distension and pain abdomen.
• Shankha Bhasma acts as an antacid. Its antacid activity was established by preliminary antacid test, acid neutralizing capacity test, Rosset-Rice test and Reheis test. It regulates gastric pH and provides anti-ulcer activity. It acts as a gastric cytoprotective agent by modulating scavenging of free radicals.
• Pravala Bhasma supplies natural calcium. It is also proved to have an anti-ulcer and antacid effect.
DOSAGE: 2 Tablets Twice Daily
MUNAACID does not contain any additives, not even to form the tablet (non – coated,non-capsulated)