Soubhagya Kalpa Tablets – A Safe and Effective Uterine Sedative and Tonic
- Drug of choice in Menopausal syndrome
- Helps to avoid Hysterectomy
- Corrects hormonal imbalance
- Effective in dysmenorrhoea, menorrhagia, metrorrhagia, leucorrhoea
- Can be safely administered during pregnancy & postpartum period
• Saraca asoca a chief ingredient of the product possesses antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, analgesic, and antibacterial activities
• Ashoka is very effective in treating menorrhagia and leucorrhoea
• Phytochemical constituents of Lodhra (Symplocos racemosus) bark showed adaptogenic activity in treating female reproductive dysfunctions.
• Shatavari is immuno-modulatory, uterine tonic, and regulates the menstrual cycle • Shatavari being a rejuvenating herb is beneficial in female infertility, as it increases libido, cures inflammation of sexual organs, enhances folliculogenesis and ovulation, prepares the womb for conception, prevents miscarriages, acts as a postpartum tonic by increasing lactation and normalizing the uterus and the changing hormones.
• Effect of phytoestrogens from Asparagus racemosus is helpful to treat menopausal disorders
• Kasisa Bhasma rich in bioavailable iron is an excellent haematinic and antibacterial
DOSAGE: 2 Tablets Thrice Daily