|Charges in INR||
|Add to Cart|
Note: You will be directed to our eCommerce portal on click [muniyalayurveda.in]
- Supportive therapy in antibiotic resistance.
- Possesses immuno-modulatory, anti-oxidant, anti-inflammatory, and anti-microbial properties.
- Stimulates phagocytosis.
- Increases the level of antibody forming cells and also specially sensitized T lymphocytes.
- Useful in upper respiratory tract infection like tonsillitis and pharyngitis.
- Safe, devoid of chemicals and can be used as supportive to antibiotic therapy.
- Shuddha Guggulu acts as an anti-inflammatory and immune-modulative.
- Haridra and Nimba are effective anti-bacterials, anti-virals, and anti-oxidants.
- Triphala is known as a powerful anti-oxidant and anti-inflammatory.
- Pippali acts as rasayana for the respiratory system and acts as bio-enhancer.
DOSAGE: 2 Tablets Twice Daily
Munibeyotic Tablet does not contain any additives, not even to form the tablet (non-coated, non-capsulated)
This product is developed as a safe, natural alternative and supportive drug to synthetic antibiotics. This product is found to be useful in antibiotic-resistant cases also. It acts as an immune modulator. It is also beneficial in respiratory tract infections, including chronic tonsillitis, pharyngitis, chronic bronchitis, nasal catarrh (mucous membrane inflammation of the respiratory tract), and laryngitis. It is used in infections related to different systems of the body especially the respiratory system, skin, and chronic ulcers. Various clinical studies, pharmacological experiments, biochemical studies carried out have proved that the test product is an effective Ayurvedic product acting as an effective antimicrobial agent against both gram-positive and negative bacteria and also fungus. It is immunomodulatory, improves wound healing apart from showing efficacy in respiratory infections. Its long-term use was devoid of any side-effects.