MUNIBEYOTIC PLUS Tablets – A Potent Ayurvedic Antiviral
- Munibeyotic Plus is a unique combination of the drugs indicated in Jwara, Pratishyaya, Shotha, Shoola and Raktapitta.
- Acts against the symptoms, cause, and pathogenesis of a variety of viral diseases like Influenza, dengue and chikungunya.
- Indications: Jwara (Fever), Gala shotha (sore throat), Angamarda (muscle pain), Shirah shoola (headache), Chardi (vomiting), Atisara (diarrhea), Sheetapitta (rash), Raktapitta (bleeding).
- Anxiolytic, anti-stress activities along with anti-inflammatory and anti-ulcer activities contribute to the overall effect.
Munibeyotic Plus tablet is an Ayurvedic medicine that is used in the treatment of Fever and associated symptoms like muscle pain, headache, skin rashes, vomiting, and diarrhea. The recommended maximum dose of the product is 2 tablets thrice daily and is advised to be consumed along with hot water. It gives the best results when consumed with ginger juice and honey and has shown good efficacy in viral infections. It can also be used as preventive medicine in such outbreaks since it helps to promote immunity and helps the body to fight the infection. Plants have evolutionary responses to infections by fungi, nematodes, and other organisms. Also to avoid herbivores and to compete for light and space, they produce numerous secondary metabolites such as phenolics, glycosides, alkaloids, coumarins, terpenoids, essential oils, and peptides. These metabolites have been identified with different biological activities and some of them play an important role in immune system enhancement, exhibiting antiviral potential.
Over the past two decades, there has been intense study of antivirals from plants that have antiviral activity against viruses affecting plant and animal kingdoms. A number of viruses that can cause diseases in humans can be either neutralized or its replication can be inhibited. There has been an explosion of research in the antiviral activity in recent years against human diseases caused by pathogenic viruses, which are known to affect millions of people across the globe and cause significant morbidity and mortality. Plants as a rich source of phytochemicals with different biological activities including antiviral activities are in the interest of scientists. Munibeyotic Plus tablet contains many such herbs as major ingredients as listed below.
Director of United States Patent and Trademark Office has granted US patent for Munibeyotic Plus.
• Hingula a major Jwaraghna drug has established antipyretic activity.
• Nimba (Azhadirachta indica) is proved to have antiviral, analgesic, anti-inflammatory and also antibacterial.
• Guduchi (Tinospora cordifolia) is established antiviral, immunomodulatory, and also antipyretic. Clinical studies carried out also have shown that Guduchi is useful in treating Chikungunya and Dengue fever. It also has improved platelet counts within a week of its administration.
• Parpata (Oldanlandia sp.) and Musta (Cyperus rotundas) are considered as best Jwaraghna in Ashtanga Hrdaya. These plants are antiviral, antibacterial, and possess good antioxidant properties.
• Shuddha guggulu (Commiphora mukul) acts as immunomodulatory, anti-inflammatory and analgesic.
• Vasa (Adhatoda vasica) is also antiviral, antibacterial, expectorant and helps to stop bleeding due to its styptic action.
• Ingredients like Tulasi (Ocimum sanctum), Dhattura (Dhattura stramonium). Kantakari (Solanum xanthocarpum) and Vasa help to relieve respiratory symptoms.
• Pippali (Piper longum) act as a bio enhancer and immunomodulatory.
Dosage: 2 tablets TID, after food
Munibeyotic plus Tablets does not contain any additives, not even to form the tablet (non-coated, non-capsulated).