- For perfect body-mind balance
Very effective medicine for neuromuscular diseases like Parkinsonism, epilepsy & cerebral palsy.
- Helps in Stress management
A powerful anti-depressant.
Very effective in relieving stammering.
Useful in the management of hemiplegia
Can be given as a brain tonic for school-going children.
- Boosts memory
Processed with various Medhya Rasayana drugs.
Fortified with shilajith and various bhasmas.
Most of the diseases are considered to be psychosomatic. A perfect mind body balance is given due importance in Ayurveda. It is essential to develop an effective remedy for psychiatric and psychosomatic diseases pertaining to the nervous system, which are considered difficult to treat. But, Ayurveda is treating such disorders successfully since a very long time. On the basis of Ayurvedic principles and research studies, highly effective raw materials have been selected and a formulation useful in epilepsy, anxiety disorder, and neuromuscular disease is prepared. This drug Muniprajna is also found to be very useful as a brain tonic in children
• Brahmi (Bacopa monnieri)
• Shankhapushpi (Convolvulus pluricaulis)
• Jyotishmati (Celastrus paniculatus)
• Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera)
• Rajata Bhasma
DOSAGE: 2 Tablets Twice Daily
Muniprajna Tablets does not contain any additives, not even to form the tablet (non – coated,non-capsulated)
Action of the formulation:
Relieves anxiety due to its CNS depressant action Controls epileptic seizures.
Also elevates depressive condition by acting through D2 receptors.
Improves immediate memory sign, reduces mental fatigue and systolic blood pressure.
MPTP (1 METHYL 4 1-METHYL-4-PHENYL-1, 2, 3, 6-TETRAHYDROPYRIDINE) INDUCED PARKINSON DISEASE MICE MODEL
The following parameters were considered:
1) Beam walk test: Time taken to cross the beam to reach enclosed escape platform, the number of foot slips, and immobility period were recorded. The immobility period and the number of foot slips were less in Muniprajnaa treated group when compared to the MPTP group. The result was dose-dependent and comparable to the standard drug R-Deprenyl
2) Open field test: Number of lines crossed, Number of center squares entered and Number of rearing was better in Muniprajnaa treated group when compared to MPTP group. The duration of center square entries was less in Muniprajnaa treated group when compared to the MPTP group. The result was dose-dependent and comparable to the standard drug R-Deprenyl
The above results indicate that Muniprajnaa tablet has a promising anti Parkinson’s activity.