|Charges in INR||
|Add to Cart|
Note: You will be directed to our eCommerce portal on click [muniyalayurveda.in]
Muniliv Plus Tablet
- A potent hepato-protective.
- Repairs the liver damage caused by alcohol and toxins.
- Improves liver function, thereby stimulating normal digestion and metabolism.
- Useful in viral hepatitis.
- Muniliv Tablets are designed and developed by judicially combining classical and scientifically validated herbs with hepato-protective, anti oxidant, anti-inflammatory, immune modulatory and anti-viral properties.
• Bhumyamalaki (Phyllanthus niruri) is a well-established hepato-protective. An aqueous extract of the plant Phyllanthus niruri inhibits endogenous DNA polymerase of Hepatitis-B virus and binds to the surface antigen of the Hepatitis-B virus
• Bhringaraja (Eclipta alba) is a powerful liver tonic and is rejuvenative. The antihepatotoxic activity of the leaf extract of Eclipta alba was compared with the standard hepatoprotective agent silymarin.
• Alcoholic extract of Sharapunkha (Tephrosia purpurea) has shown significant hepatoprotective activity in rats against all the toxicants that were studied.
• Punarnava (Boerhavia diffusa) is a powerful anti oxidant, immuno-modulator, anti-inflammatory, and hepatoprotective
• Katuki (Picrorhiza kurroa) has shown a biological plausibility of efficacy as supported by clinical trial in viral hepatitis, hepato-protection in the animal model
DOSAGE: 2 Tablets Thrice Daily
Muniliv Plus tablet does not contain any additives, not even to form the tablet (non – coated,non-capsulated)