Munayana Keshadi Vati
For Ophthalmic & Hair Care
• Helps in the prevention and treatment of Eye diseases including Refractive errors, Retinitis Pigmentosa and Retinal detachment
• Helps to reduce hair fall and premature greying of hair
• Controls hyperacidity and Anaemia
• Indications: Khalitya (hair fall-alopecia), Palitya (premature greying of hairs), Timira (eye diseases including Refractive errors, Retinitis Pigmentosa and Retinal Detachment), Amlapitta (hyperacidity syndrome), Shirahshoola (Headache including migraine), Pandu (anemia).
• Triphala is a Chakshushya rasayana and various studies have also been reported regarding its efficacy in eye disorders like Cataract Diabetic retinopathy and Age-related macular degeneration. It shows hair growth promotion, hair vitalizing, and anti-oxidant property.
• Yashtimadhu (Glycerrrhiza glaba): Acts as antacid and demulcent and produces thick, protective mucus for the stomach lining, accelerating the healing of gastric and duodenal ulcers. The active phytoconstituents of Yastimadhu inhibit the growth of Helicobacter pylori, bacteria that is linked to gastritis and stomach ulcers. It Relieves heartburn caused by gastroesophageal reflux disorder (GERD). It Possesses anti-androgenic alopecia activity
• Loha Bhasma: Acts as hematinic, useful in anemia, Anti-oxidant, Promotes hair growth and natural color
Dosage: 1 tablets BID, after food
Munayana Keshadi Vati Tablets does not contain any additives, not even to form the tablet (non – coated,non-capsulated)
Qty: 1 container of 60 tablets
Country of origin: India